6 slices of Gardenia Super Soft & Fine Enriched Wholemeal Bread (100%)
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
½ Onion, Chopped
2 Garlic, Chopped
¼ Red Capsicum, Chopped
¼ Green Capsicum, Chopped
¼ Cup Button Mushrooms, Chopped
6 Slices of Salmon
150 ml Low Fat Milk
Salt & Pepper
A Pinch Nutmeg
¼ cup Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
● Whisk ● Pastry cutter ● Tart moulds ● Measuring spoons ● Measuring cups ● Metal plates and bowls ● Mixing bowl ● Rolling pin
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Flatten Gardenia Super Soft & Fine Enriched Wholemeal Bread (100%) with a rolling pin.
- Using a round cookie cutter, cut out the flattened bread and press it firmly into a mini tart mold.
- Bake the bread base in the oven for 10mins or until firm.
- Sauté onions with olive oil until soft and add garlic
- Sauté until light brown
- Add in the capsicum and mushrooms
- Season with salt & pepper and leave it to cool
- Blend eggs, low fat milk, salt and nutmeg and set aside
- Fill quiche casings with the vegetable mixture until 3/4 full
- Top the mixture with salmon
- Pour the egg mixture into the quiches
- Top with low fat mozzarella cheese
- Bake in the oven until quiches turn golden brown for about 20 mins